In my quest, I found websites that I would integrate in my classroom and some that I already integrate per the student’s needs:
- prezi- use it for presentation, it looks modern and it’s easy to access from any computer.
- google documents- use for any document, present on a blackboard or have students go to the document from their computer.
- voki- voice presentation.
- text 2 mind map- easy to use, it creates the map for you when text is entered.
- quizlet- students use it to study for vocabulary quizzes mostly, however it can be use for notes and study guides.
- padlet- create a wall sort of like a poster online in which you can include documents to read, pictures, information, captions, and design your own wall aka background to make it fun and appealing to your lesson.
These were the best ones that I found to be easy, interactive and fun to use which I believe the students would love to go to for a fun lesson.